Turkish Coffee On The Sand Classes in Somerset, NJ
📍 353 US Highway 22 Unit 3 (2nd Floor), Green Brook, NJ 08812
♿ Wheelchair accessible
Skill Level: No experience required
Discover the cultural rituals and art of making Turkish-on workshop, you will learn the traditional techniques of brewing Turkish coffee on sand while exploring the unique culture, tools, and ingredients that come together to create this delicious treat. Savor the delightful flavors of Turkish Delight or chocolate alongside your freshly brewed coffee.
What Makes This Class Special?
Turkish coffee has a unique place in human history, contributing to the popularity of coffee as one of the most widely consumed beverages globally. Recognized for its historical and cultural significance, Turkish coffee was inscribed on UNESCO's list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2013.
Who Is This Class Suitable For?
This class is perfect for individuals, couples, and groups looking for a fun and engaging activity. It's suitable for team-building events, Christmas parties, birthdays, bachelorette parties, and more. Additionally, this Turkish Coffee Workshop makes a thoughtful gift for her, mom, anniversary, or birthday celebrations.
What to Bring?
No special requirements or materials are needed for this workshop - just bring your enthusiasm!
This class runs regularly. For more information on class dates and times, please consult the class calendar.
This class is suitable for ages eight and above.
Pricing and Registration
The price for this workshop is $79 per person. Online registration is required, as walk-ins are not accepted. To book your class, review the workshop calendar or contact us for registration.
Materials and Tools Used
During this class, you will be working with:
- Coffee Arabica (four different flavors)
- A copper Turkish coffee pot
- Sand heater machine
What to Expect
- The workshop begins with a brief presentation on the history, rituals, and customs of Turkish Coffee.
- Following the presentation, the instructor will demonstrate the proper techniques for making Turkish Coffee and offer each attendee a cup to taste.
- After enjoying the first round of Turkish Coffee, students will have the opportunity to practice making a different type of coffee on the sand for each other under the guidance of the instructor.
Join us on this immersive journey into the world of Turkish coffee and experience the magic of brewing your cup on the sand!
🏷️ About Pricing
1. The price include all materials fee and tutoring fee.
The duration is about 2 hours.
👶🏻 Age Limit 8+
We kindly request a minimum age of 8 years old.
❗ Important Reminder!
If the workshop attendance is less than two people, we may contact you to reschedule your booking 24 hours before the workshop start.
💁🏼 Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
- A cancellation must be made a full 120 hours(5 days) before the scheduled event start time.
- If the guest cancels between 168 to 120 hours(7 days to 5 days) before the event, a maximum of 50% of the booking fee may be collected by the host as an administrative fee.
- It is non-refundable when the cancellation is made less than 120 hours(5 days) before the event.
- A reschedule must be made at least 72 hours before the workshop starts.
- We will charge a $25/per person handling fee for rescheduling made within 72 hours before the scheduled event start time.
- A guest could only reschedule once and should use the provided booking code/ gift card within three months if he or she didn’t give us an exact date.